terms-conditions-banner

BEFOR PROCESSING

PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY

TO USE ANY OUR SERVICES.

Amazepixels Terms and Conditions

Amazepixels Technologies provided to the following Terms & Conditions for website design and development services to the Client.

Amazepixels gives following terms and conditions, first You read after purchase

  1. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using our site. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions and agreed to it. We have all rights to change the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy from time to time without any notice.
  2. Information we collect from you, when you make a purchase, visit our site or use live chat with us. We enhance security measures to your personal information’s that we have with us.
  3. We do not rent, share or sell your personal information’s to any other third parties without your permission. Your information’s will be secure and safe.
  4. Package details are described in our website and quotation details will be sent to the clients via email. Payments are processed through online and online payments details are given in our site.
  5. If any extra charges requires to the website like purchase of special fonts, stock photography, theme, plug-in, clients are responsible and they has to pay for it.
  6. 30% of the amount has to be paid by the client on project confirmation and the remaining 70% has to be paid at the time of project delivery. Maintenance of 3 months will be freely available and after that client has to pay for the corrections based on the requirements.
  7. Basic SEO will be provided for the site and if any extra services have to be done it will be based on the keywords. Social media marketing is different from basic SEO and it has to be paid separately.
  8. If there is any problem in the transactions of the amount or any transactions failure, clients has to clear it within 48 hours.

So our clients are happy to follow the term and condition of web design company in Chennai. I will hope to all our clients are followed the terms and condition of web design company in Chennai.

Request a Proposal





Newsletter

Sign up for latest blogs, important updates and special tutorials.